Wednesday, December 20, 2006

GAME OVER IV
Ten days on and I feel almost back to normal. This, I've concluded, either makes me a very cold emotionless soul, or it means that the foundations on which I had built my fantasies for the past five years were flimsier than I had feared.

Proof that I'm over the worst was my being at my lecherous best last night. I met a 25-year old bobbed beauty called K - though she had a whiney voice.

I chatted with several German girls who I would have probably been attracted to were it not for the fact they always sound as if they need to cough up phlegm.

And then there was a Canadian who looked like the pretty, younger sister of a bloke I went to schoolw with. But I couldn't ask her for her number because potential long-termer D was standing right behind me. So I memorised the Canadian's e-mail and drove home contendely through the fog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home