Thursday, July 27, 2006

CORNER TURNED?
For the first time in months, things appear to be looking up. Over the next week or so, I have three interviews for jobs I actually want. And, and...I pitched my new biz idea to a listed company, and they loved it. If not for my streaming cold and blocked head, and an air of asphyxiating humidity permeating northwest London, I'd be on top of the world. I may even have gone out to celebrate. Instead, I'm watching the Road to Perdition for the umpteenth time while trying to see if my favourites on JDate are online. They're not. I am sweating more than a fat Hungarian in a Turkish steam room. And I need some sleep. But I just know I'm going to have another restless night. Why can't it just piss down and be done with it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home