Wednesday, June 28, 2006

BETTER
I feel strange. I have a girlfriend - off to see here now for a shwarma and a shag; I feel positive; and I received an e-mail from my Balkan beauty telling me that she thinks of me, looks forward to my mails, and that the only reason she hasn't given me her number is because her life is in a "bit of a mess" right now.

L has always been something of an enigma to me. She never gives anything away. If only she knew how much of a hold she has over my emotions, how much of my day-dreaming she occupies. So she cares, she thinks of me too and...Well, who knows? Deep down I just still feel that she's probably the one, which is either very romantic romantic or just plain daft. (I do like Z, and I don't see how my feelings for L contradict this).

Job-wise, a new post has been advertised which would be right up my alley. Forget being embedded in Bogota. This one would involve living among the nomadic, curious tribes of the south and eastern provinces of London. Thank G-d I've done my hostile environments training!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home