Friday, April 21, 2006

ANOTHER KICK IN THE NUTS

I've not slept properly now for two days. Maybe it was the night shifts I had at the start of the week? Perhaps I have too much on my mind? Or it could just be that for the umpteenth time since I returned to this germ-ridden country I'm coming down with flu.

Having said that, I do have plenty of things running around my throbbing head. The need to fill in job applications; my concerns about where things are going with Jane (there's got to me more to a relationship than fine fellatio) ; and all manner of domestic inconveniences that are conspiring to make my home life hell.

As of a few minutes ago there is at least one less thing to worry about. My latest attempts to find solace in a the arms of a foreign post have been dashed again. Not even an interview this time. I wonder if there's actually any point in making an effort anymore. Maybe I should just play hard to get?

I'd like to write more now, but I have an empty page staring at me from my computer screen. It's waiting to be filled by yet more tosh extolling my virtues in pursuit of yet another unachievable job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home