Saturday, January 28, 2006

SPREADING MYSELF TOO THIN

Okay, so things are beginning to get a little confusing. As things stand I am pursuing five girls at the same time. Is that too many? Admittedly, I am a little worried that a) I'm going to be caught out (not that I'm being unfaithful to anyone - none of them is my "girlfriend" yet); b) It's going to get expensive (the shnorrer in me refuses to die); and c) I'm not going to have any time on my hand to see my friends, the vast majority of whom will be in my life a good deal longer than any of these women.

At least tonight I have the night off - a party in Camden with pint-sized Bob. I was thinking of leaving the car at home and drinking. But it's so abysmally cold that I would rather be dull and sober with an easy ride home than well-lubricated and charming, but with frozen nads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home